The Cascade User Conference is the conference tailor-made for Cascade CMS administrators, developers, and end users. It offers presentations from Cascade CMS customers and Hannon Hill trainers and developers. The Cascade User Conference is an intensive professional development experience for both technical and non-technical CMS users. Join us in Atlanta, GA to learn and share experiences on how to amplify content using Cascade CMS.
The 12th annual Cascade User Conference will feature multiple tracks of sessions ranging from highly technical to strategic, as well as hand-on Cascade CMS training.
As always, we will be showcasing the much anticipated product roadmap to show you what’s on the horizon for Cascade CMS and incorporate those new features into your strategy.
During the technical presentations, attendees will learn how to:
- Leverage web services to extend the functionality of the CMS
- Integrate with other systems
- Use Velocity for advanced transformation and display of content
- Consolidate templates for easier management and a better user experience for content contributors
- Customize modules from the Cascade Exchange
- Move from Global to Sites
The sessions will train your developers to maximize your investment in the CMS, reduce duplicate content, and drastically increase efficiency.
During the strategic presentations, attendees will learn how to:
- Implement a website redesign without disrupting the current site and current content creation processes
- Optimize the user interface in order to optimize the user experience for non-technical content contributors
- Reduce costs for website projects
- Develop a more effective site that leads to better conversion rates
- Measure content effectiveness
- Optimize your website through personalization and targeted content delivery
During the workshops, participants will be able to receive technical Cascade CMS training for only a fraction of the regular cost.
During the workshops, attendees will learn how to:
- Understand how all of the components in Cascade CMS fit together
- Build out a template from scratch, using Velocity transformations
- Implement powerful workflows to optimize your processes
- Get your feet wet with the web services API to extend the functionality of the product
One-on-one sessions with Hannon Hill
Throughout the conference, attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Hannon Hill team members including technical support, professional services, product engineering, and client advocacy. During these meetings, specific technical questions will be addressed. Additionally, the entire Hannon Hill staff will be available throughout the conference for questions and troubleshooting, eliminating any time spent on trouble tickets. Let us get your CMS implementation in the best shape possible.
Amazing events and networking opportunities
There’s no better way to expand not just your knowledge of Cascade CMS, but also your network of peers. Seeing what other organizations have done with the CMS to maximize results is nothing short of inspiring, and the Cascade Community is the most generous user group you’ll ever meet. You’ll travel back home with a head full of ideas, and likely some code and tips that others have shared with you. Participate in the fun social events and take in some Southern culture. Finally, #CUC17 will continue with our tradition of the Cassie Awards. Showcase your Cascade CMS implementations and maybe you will take home one of the coveted trophies.