Date: Tuesday, October 24
Venue: Georgia Beer Garden
Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Address: 420 Edgewood Ave SE
Join us on Tuesday evening for cocktails and conversation at Georgia Beer Garden in the Sweet Auburn neighborhood of Atlanta, just minutes from downtown. This recently-opened pub features draft and bottled beers from the state of Georgia, as well as regional spirits.
We’re excited to show you a true taste of Atlanta at this event. Georgia Beer Garden is located in a renovated historic building with its classic architecture preserved. There’s also a spacious backyard with picnic tables and outdoor
Stop by for a casual evening of local brews and heavy
And, if you’re really brave, join us for the after party at Joystick Gamebar across the street from the beer garden. It’s the only spot in Atlanta dedicated to classic arcade games, friends, and fun!
Reception & Cassie Awards Celebration
Date: Wednesday, October 25
Venue: Georgia Aquarium
General Aquarium Admission: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Cassie Awards Celebration in the Atlantic Room:
Aquarium Address: 246 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
Take a major brain break from the first full day of conference sessions by joining us for an inspiring, educational, and entertaining experience at the Georgia Aquarium. We promise a night of fun and networking, all while gaining a new appreciation for the world’s aquatic biodiversity.We are so thrilled to let you know that general admission is included with this event. You’ll have access to the seven distinct galleries and more than 100 exhibits at the aquarium.
The Georgia Aquarium is an underwater escape in the heart of Atlanta. From tiny clownfish and Australian weedy sea dragons to giant Japanese spider crabs and whale sharks, you will relish the diverse floating worlds within the ten million gallons of fresh and marine water. And don’t miss the Ocean Voyager exhibit, one of the largest single aquatic habitats in the world.
- General admission to the aquarium begins at
6:00pm.You may enter the aquarium via the Oceans Ballroom entrance which is located at 246 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. anytime between 6:00pm- 8:00pmand view the exhibits at your own pace until it closes at 9:00pm.
- In between exploring the aquarium, please join us in the Atlantic Room for food, drinks, and socialization. We have the private room from
Both the Georgia Beer Garden and the Georgia Aquarium are short Uber rides from anywhere in downtown, but we recommend trying out the newly-installed Atlanta Streetcar.
- A one-way trip is $1.00, a one-day pass is $3.00, and a seven-day pass is $11.00.
- The Atlanta Streetcar runs from
6:00am- 11:00pmon the days of the conference.
- Streetcars run approximately every 10 to 15 minutes, depending on ridership and traffic conditions.
- You can track streetcars on the Atlanta Streetcar website to know exactly when to head outside.
- There is a stop across the street from the Ellis hotel, one a block and a half from Georgia Beer Garden, and another approximately three blocks from the Georgia Aquarium.